Thanks everyone, so much for your submissions. We have so very many excellent stories to re-read and consider, and are, frankly, a bit overwhelmed. So much in just 10 days! All this really means is (1) submissions from now forward will be returned unread; and (2) we hope to actually finish selections in a week to ten days instead of that window moving further and further forward as more great stories come in.
- Newsletter 2023.2: Nathan Ballingrud’s The Strange, T. Kingfisher’s A House With Good Bones, FantaSci 2023 with Richard A. Knaak and Howard Andrew Jones, and more
- Newsletter 2023.1: Leigh Bardugo, Grady Hendrix, new and returning conventions, new books, and more
- Review: Queen of None by Natania Barron
- Newsletter 2020.1: Voices Rising, Kwame Mbalia, Scott Reintgen, Kim Stanley Robinson, Madeline Miller, and more
- May Newsletter: Zeno Alexander, Valerie Nieman, Lewis Shiner, Free Comic Book Day, Star Wars Day, and more