I’m finally at a point where I feel comfortable that I will be continuing the print magazine at the very least long enough to honor a 4-issue (a year, as BULL SPEC is quarterly) subscription. I didn’t want to open the doors taking subscriptions, but as Issue #2 is well underway, stories, reviews, and interviews starting to fill out Issue #3, and even a couple things already booked for Issue #4, I went ahead and flipped the switch. In keeping with the “pay what you like” theme for everything I do, subscriptions start at the projected $15 printing cost for the four issues. What are you waiting for? SUBSCRIBE NOW!
February 4 and 5 (Thursday and Friday) 7 pm -- Flyleaf Books (Thursday) and Quail Ridge Books (Friday) hosts Lawrence M. Schoen for his new science fiction novel Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard.
April 16 (Saturday) 10 am to 6 pm -- Oak City Comicon at the Raleigh Convention Center with Howard Chakin (Star Wars and dozens more), Tommy Lee Edwards, Rico Renzi (Spider-Gwen, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl), and more.
Support Bull Spec
[or Donate Bitcoins]
- February Newsletter: Lawrence M. Schoen, Nevermore Film Festival, Playthrough Gaming Convention, Manly Wade Wellman Award nominations, new books, news, and more
- Paul Kincaid’s From the Other Side, January 2016: Frances Hardinge, Tricia Sullivan, Michael Cobley, Gavin Smith, and Stephen Palmer
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Lustlocked by Matt Wallace
- The Hardest Part: Lawrence M. Schoen on Barsk: The Elephants’ Graveyard
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Patchwerk by David Tallerman