June 2 (Thursday) 7 pm — Flyleaf Books hosts Grady Hendrix for My Best Friend's Exorcism, "a heartwarming story of friendship and demonic possession" set in 1988.
June 11 (Saturday) 4 pm — The Cary Commons Barnes & Noble hosts Rysa Walker for her "Timebound" series, as part of the B&N Teen BookFest.
July 24 (Sunday) 6 pm — 11th annual "Can't Stop the Serenity" charity screening of the Firefly film Serenity.
Support Bull Spec
[or Donate Bitcoins]
- Friday Quick Updates: Animazement this weekend, Grady Hendrix next week, ConCarolinas next weekend, and tons of new events including “Harry Potter” midnight launch party info
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Runtime by S.B. Divya
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews A Whisper of Southern Lights by Tim Lebbon
- Paul Kincaid’s From the Hardest Part, April 2016: Clarke Award shortlist, Nick Wood, Jenni Fagan, Ali Shaw, and Jurassic London’s Extinction Event
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Their Favorite Anthologies and Short Story Collections from 2015
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Same as last year’s year-end issue, it looks like a very late December (say… 30? 31?) publication date for issue #7. About two months later than I’d have liked, but it’s been worth the wait. Here are the cut-and-paste mostly … Continue reading
If you e-mail a submission to firstname.lastname@example.org effective now, you’ll get the following auto reply: Thank you for sending a story to Bull Spec, but we are currently closed to fiction submissions, as of 1 AM EST, Friday December 9, … Continue reading
It’s been nearly a month: no Bull Spec #7; no December newsletter; hardly anybody has gotten their Kickstarter gear in hand yet; etc. So, some bursts into the static: Yup, issue #7 is late. Still at least a week before … Continue reading