February 4 and 5 (Thursday and Friday) 7 pm -- Flyleaf Books (Thursday) and Quail Ridge Books (Friday) hosts Lawrence M. Schoen for his new science fiction novel Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard.
April 16 (Saturday) 10 am to 6 pm -- Oak City Comicon at the Raleigh Convention Center with Howard Chakin (Star Wars and dozens more), Tommy Lee Edwards, Rico Renzi (Spider-Gwen, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl), and more.
Support Bull Spec
[or Donate Bitcoins]
- February Newsletter: Lawrence M. Schoen, Nevermore Film Festival, Playthrough Gaming Convention, Manly Wade Wellman Award nominations, new books, news, and more
- Paul Kincaid’s From the Other Side, January 2016: Frances Hardinge, Tricia Sullivan, Michael Cobley, Gavin Smith, and Stephen Palmer
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Lustlocked by Matt Wallace
- The Hardest Part: Lawrence M. Schoen on Barsk: The Elephants’ Graveyard
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Patchwerk by David Tallerman
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Here’s a couple bits of news for David Tallerman, author of “The Burning Room” which appeared in Bull Spec #4: The story was included in Ellen Datlow’s online Full Honorable Mention List for Best Horror of the Year volume 4 … Continue reading
A drive-by blogging, that’s what this is. Eric Gregory’s had a second novelette published by John Joseph Adams’s excellent Lightspeed Magazine. Last January it was “The Harrowers”. Now it’s The Sympathy, accompanied by an illustration by Galen Dara, and narrated for their podcast … Continue reading
So. I haven’t been able to get out to do much flyering, or send much PR out to the newspapers, etc. to promote THIS Sunday’s NC Speculative Fiction Night. (Other than Independent Weekly, which as always is super supportive and made the … Continue reading