June 2 (Thursday) 7 pm — Flyleaf Books hosts Grady Hendrix for My Best Friend's Exorcism, "a heartwarming story of friendship and demonic possession" set in 1988.
June 11 (Saturday) 4 pm — The Cary Commons Barnes & Noble hosts Rysa Walker for her "Timebound" series, as part of the B&N Teen BookFest.
July 24 (Sunday) 6 pm — 11th annual "Can't Stop the Serenity" charity screening of the Firefly film Serenity.
Support Bull Spec
[or Donate Bitcoins]
- Friday Quick Updates: Animazement this weekend, Grady Hendrix next week, ConCarolinas next weekend, and tons of new events including “Harry Potter” midnight launch party info
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Runtime by S.B. Divya
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews A Whisper of Southern Lights by Tim Lebbon
- Paul Kincaid’s From the Hardest Part, April 2016: Clarke Award shortlist, Nick Wood, Jenni Fagan, Ali Shaw, and Jurassic London’s Extinction Event
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Their Favorite Anthologies and Short Story Collections from 2015
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Here’s a couple bits of news for David Tallerman, author of “The Burning Room” which appeared in Bull Spec #4: The story was included in Ellen Datlow’s online Full Honorable Mention List for Best Horror of the Year volume 4 … Continue reading
A drive-by blogging, that’s what this is. Eric Gregory’s had a second novelette published by John Joseph Adams’s excellent Lightspeed Magazine. Last January it was “The Harrowers”. Now it’s The Sympathy, accompanied by an illustration by Galen Dara, and narrated for their podcast … Continue reading
So. I haven’t been able to get out to do much flyering, or send much PR out to the newspapers, etc. to promote THIS Sunday’s NC Speculative Fiction Night. (Other than Independent Weekly, which as always is super supportive and made the … Continue reading