Mail troubles.

Due to ongoing issues receiving e-mail directed @bullspec.com addresses (including missed submissions without any failure message to the recipient!), I’ve changed to a new mail host. There will likely be some transition period while different DNS servers update, and I apologize to folks who have been impacted by this. Hopefully it will be sorted out for the better as soon as possible.

This entry was posted in announcements. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Mail troubles.

1. samuelmae says:

Thanks for letting us know. Any idea over what time period these email issues have been going on?

2. montsamu says:

From 24 March:http://twitter.com/dnspark/status/10986583819There were some missed messages, which I can't truly complain about as I was using a free service, after all.

3. samuelmae says:

Ah, thanks. I really should pay more attention to twitter (i just have trouble convincing my brain it's not evil is all ;))

4. SamuelMae, it IS evil. =grin=Congrats to Bull Spec; have a lovely party, and all luck with the email! Anne*—Asst. Editor, Electric Velocipede

5. Can you tell me if you got the Prohibition Steampunk story I sent about a month ago?

6. montsamu says:

Yup, Lincoln, very sorry that I am so far behind in reading that I did not even acknowledge your submission before today. Now that the PDF version is finally online, I hope to get back into the swing of reading very soon.

7. No big. And you definitely win the prize for quickest query response!

8. Deirdre says:

LOL–Well, now I found the e-mail address to NOT use for submissions! I guess it's progress of a sort.Am I missing the obvious or did I catch the website in the middle of an update?

9. montsamu says:

Hm… it's possible. The full guidelines (though a touch out of date) are still here:http://bullspec.blogspot.com/2009/11/welcome-to-bull-spec.htmlAfter issue two gets out the door, I hope to finally revisit the guidelines and clean and trim them up.