Well, as it’s nearly the Ides of March and I haven’t sent one out, just going to call it that there won’t be an e-mail newsletter this month. Finally finished closing the tax books on 2011 which has been a big time sink, and now will find time to put the final touches on issue #7 and send it to the printers. Therewill be something fun going on in April, namely an honest to goodness issue launch party, but I don’t want to plan it or announce it until I have a ship date from the printers. (Too many close calls recently, where I’m waiting at home on the afternoon of the event for the UPS truck to come up the hill…) Working on a few angles for that in terms of guests and turning it into an NC Speculative Fiction Night, but… too many kitchens, too few cooks for thinking on that today.
- Newsletter 2023.2: Nathan Ballingrud’s The Strange, T. Kingfisher’s A House With Good Bones, FantaSci 2023 with Richard A. Knaak and Howard Andrew Jones, and more
- Newsletter 2023.1: Leigh Bardugo, Grady Hendrix, new and returning conventions, new books, and more
- Review: Queen of None by Natania Barron
- Newsletter 2020.1: Voices Rising, Kwame Mbalia, Scott Reintgen, Kim Stanley Robinson, Madeline Miller, and more
- May Newsletter: Zeno Alexander, Valerie Nieman, Lewis Shiner, Free Comic Book Day, Star Wars Day, and more