Beginning September 14 in Columbia, SC and making its way through North and South Carolina, Eastern Tennessee, and ending up in Savannah, GA on September 22, The Unchained Tour is bringing Neil Gaiman and a crew of Moth-veteran raconteurs to the Carolinas all September long. The stops in between (all 7:30 pm unless noted) include Spartanburg, SC (Sep 15), Tryon, NC (Sep 16, 2 pm), Asheville, NC (Sep 16), ETSU – Johnson City, TN (Sep 17, 12 pm), Boone, NC (Sep 17), Charlotte, NC (Sep 18), Winston-Salem , NC (Sep 19), Chapel HIll, NC (Sep 20), and Charleston, SC (Sep 21).
February 4 and 5 (Thursday and Friday) 7 pm -- Flyleaf Books (Thursday) and Quail Ridge Books (Friday) hosts Lawrence M. Schoen for his new science fiction novel Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard.
April 16 (Saturday) 10 am to 6 pm -- Oak City Comicon at the Raleigh Convention Center with Howard Chakin (Star Wars and dozens more), Tommy Lee Edwards, Rico Renzi (Spider-Gwen, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl), and more.
Support Bull Spec
[or Donate Bitcoins]
- February Newsletter: Lawrence M. Schoen, Nevermore Film Festival, Playthrough Gaming Convention, Manly Wade Wellman Award nominations, new books, news, and more
- Paul Kincaid’s From the Other Side, January 2016: Frances Hardinge, Tricia Sullivan, Michael Cobley, Gavin Smith, and Stephen Palmer
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Lustlocked by Matt Wallace
- The Hardest Part: Lawrence M. Schoen on Barsk: The Elephants’ Graveyard
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Patchwerk by David Tallerman