Beginning September 14 in Columbia, SC and making its way through North and South Carolina, Eastern Tennessee, and ending up in Savannah, GA on September 22, The Unchained Tour is bringing Neil Gaiman and a crew of Moth-veteran raconteurs to the Carolinas all September long. The stops in between (all 7:30 pm unless noted) include Spartanburg, SC (Sep 15), Tryon, NC (Sep 16, 2 pm), Asheville, NC (Sep 16), ETSU – Johnson City, TN (Sep 17, 12 pm), Boone, NC (Sep 17), Charlotte, NC (Sep 18), Winston-Salem , NC (Sep 19), Chapel HIll, NC (Sep 20), and Charleston, SC (Sep 21).
June 9 (Thursday) 7 pm — Celebrate the publication of MIDNIGHT BOWLING with "reading, beers, and open lanes" at Village Lanes (330 N Hardee St, Durham) -- Midnight Bowling is Carolina Wren Press' 2016 release, "set against the backdrop of the Galaxy Bowling Lanes in Sandusky, Ohio, in the 1970s and '80s– a time when working-class America, and its favorite sport, was rolling into decline."
June 11 (Saturday) 4 pm — The Cary Commons Barnes & Noble hosts Rysa Walker for her "Timebound" series, as part of the B&N Teen BookFest; other local B&N stores are hosting additional local authors, so check your local B&N event listings!
July 24 (Sunday) 6 pm — 11th annual "Can't Stop the Serenity" charity screening of the Firefly film Serenity.
Support Bull Spec
[or Donate Bitcoins]
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Steeplejack, Return of Souls, Spells of Blood and Kin, and Pride’s Spell
- Paul Kincaid’s From the Other Side, May 2016: Baxter and Reynolds, Asher, MacLeod, McAuley, Rajaniemi, Cornell, Gaiman, and more
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Spear of Light, Infomocracy, and Like a Boss
- Friday Quick Updates: Animazement this weekend, Grady Hendrix next week, ConCarolinas next weekend, and tons of new events including “Harry Potter” midnight launch party info
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Runtime by S.B. Divya