Well, issue #2 has a new store carrying Bull Spec, Barnes & Noble’s Durham “New Hope Commons” location. (For all locations, click here!) It’s way back and the bottom in the newsstand, to the left of “The Paris Review” and to the right of “F&SF”. And I’m making another pitch to Greenville and Burlington this week. Wish me luck!
- Review: Queen of None by Natania Barron
- Newsletter 2020.1: Voices Rising, Kwame Mbalia, Scott Reintgen, Kim Stanley Robinson, Madeline Miller, and more
- May Newsletter: Zeno Alexander, Valerie Nieman, Lewis Shiner, Free Comic Book Day, Star Wars Day, and more
- January Newsletter: Robin Kirk, Holly Black, illogiCon with Annalee Newitz, and more
- February Newsletter: Colson Whitehead, John Darnielle, John Kessel, the Playthrough Gaming Convention, and more