Thanks to the efforts of new associate fiction editors, a.k.a. “slushreaders”, JM McDermott and Brenda Kalt, under “senior associate fiction editor” Sarah Rogers who has been pushing the boulder up the hill by herself for a good while now, there’s been an amazing uptick in reading submissions. And now, even better: I finally figured out how to easily get all of the submissions slowly languishing in my old submissions inbox moved to their shared story reading inbox — meaning, hopefully, these 100+ day old stories will actually get read very soon.
- Review: Queen of None by Natania Barron
- Newsletter 2020.1: Voices Rising, Kwame Mbalia, Scott Reintgen, Kim Stanley Robinson, Madeline Miller, and more
- May Newsletter: Zeno Alexander, Valerie Nieman, Lewis Shiner, Free Comic Book Day, Star Wars Day, and more
- January Newsletter: Robin Kirk, Holly Black, illogiCon with Annalee Newitz, and more
- February Newsletter: Colson Whitehead, John Darnielle, John Kessel, the Playthrough Gaming Convention, and more