So, yeah. This isn’t the newsletter, though October’s is coming real soon now. This is… This is something new. (Or old.) This is, dare I say it, a try at an e-issue, starting small, seeing where it goes. Let me know if you like it. It’s got: Nick Mamatas reviewing A Country of Ghosts by Margaret Killjoy; Stephen Messer interviewing Durham author J.J. Johnson about her new novel Believarexic ahead of her appearance tomorrow at The Regulator Bookshop; an essay by J.M. McDermott about Nu Nu Yi’s Smile as The Bow. (And while I’m at it, it “includes” the regular columns out since last month.) There’s no original (or reprint!) fiction; there’s no poetry. There’s no sequential art. There aren’t any illustrations! But it’s a (re-) start. It’s Bull Spec #10.
- Newsletter 2020.1: Voices Rising, Kwame Mbalia, Scott Reintgen, Kim Stanley Robinson, Madeline Miller, and more
- May Newsletter: Zeno Alexander, Valerie Nieman, Lewis Shiner, Free Comic Book Day, Star Wars Day, and more
- January Newsletter: Robin Kirk, Holly Black, illogiCon with Annalee Newitz, and more
- February Newsletter: Colson Whitehead, John Darnielle, John Kessel, the Playthrough Gaming Convention, and more
- The year in NC science fiction and fantasy, part 3 of 3: Beyond the Triangle