Well, issue #2 has a new store carrying Bull Spec, Barnes & Noble’s Durham “New Hope Commons” location. (For all locations, click here!) It’s way back and the bottom in the newsstand, to the left of “The Paris Review” and to the right of “F&SF”. And I’m making another pitch to Greenville and Burlington this week. Wish me luck!
- Newsletter 2023.2: Nathan Ballingrud’s The Strange, T. Kingfisher’s A House With Good Bones, FantaSci 2023 with Richard A. Knaak and Howard Andrew Jones, and more
- Newsletter 2023.1: Leigh Bardugo, Grady Hendrix, new and returning conventions, new books, and more
- Review: Queen of None by Natania Barron
- Newsletter 2020.1: Voices Rising, Kwame Mbalia, Scott Reintgen, Kim Stanley Robinson, Madeline Miller, and more
- May Newsletter: Zeno Alexander, Valerie Nieman, Lewis Shiner, Free Comic Book Day, Star Wars Day, and more