- Newsletter 2023.1: Leigh Bardugo, Grady Hendrix, new and returning conventions, new books, and more
- Review: Queen of None by Natania Barron
- Newsletter 2020.1: Voices Rising, Kwame Mbalia, Scott Reintgen, Kim Stanley Robinson, Madeline Miller, and more
- May Newsletter: Zeno Alexander, Valerie Nieman, Lewis Shiner, Free Comic Book Day, Star Wars Day, and more
- January Newsletter: Robin Kirk, Holly Black, illogiCon with Annalee Newitz, and more
Category Archives: happenings
Oh my: February will be a fun month.
But first, a quick recap of some things I missed along the way. December 6 Mur Lafferty and Mary Robinette Kowal among the guest narrators for Cory Doctorow’s With a Little Help15 Natania Barron’s story “Without a Light” is published … Continue reading
Posted in happenings Leave a comment
Call for happenings, October-March.
I missed far too many “Happenings” in issue 3: Erik Bundy, who was part of the 2010 Odyssey Writing Workshop class, had a story in September’s Aiofe’s Kiss, and another in October’s Bards & Sages Richard Dansky had an article … Continue reading
Posted in happenings 1 Comment
Scheduled and scheduling.
First, some upcoming things which didn’t make Issue #2’s “Happenings” which I’ve recently learned about: I had local author John Claude Bemis‘ The Wolf Tree in Happenings, but not the book’s launch party at Purple Crow Books in Hillsborough on August … Continue reading
Posted in announcements, happenings, reconstruction 1 Comment