Well, this is pretty much a cut and paste job from a few months ago, but: Still haven’t sold the back cover ($250) or both front inside cover ($150) and back inside cover ($100) for issue 7. Full color, 8.5×11. Publication date November 8, on newsstands until late January. Final art due October 31. Contact email@example.com for details. Previous back covers have included Pyr, Tor, Solaris, and ConTemporal. Also have black and white full page space at $50. Thanks! Front inside cover runs opposite the table of contents, back inside cover runs opposite editorial.
- Newsletter 2023.2: Nathan Ballingrud’s The Strange, T. Kingfisher’s A House With Good Bones, FantaSci 2023 with Richard A. Knaak and Howard Andrew Jones, and more
- Newsletter 2023.1: Leigh Bardugo, Grady Hendrix, new and returning conventions, new books, and more
- Review: Queen of None by Natania Barron
- Newsletter 2020.1: Voices Rising, Kwame Mbalia, Scott Reintgen, Kim Stanley Robinson, Madeline Miller, and more
- May Newsletter: Zeno Alexander, Valerie Nieman, Lewis Shiner, Free Comic Book Day, Star Wars Day, and more