- Review: Queen of None by Natania Barron
- Newsletter 2020.1: Voices Rising, Kwame Mbalia, Scott Reintgen, Kim Stanley Robinson, Madeline Miller, and more
- May Newsletter: Zeno Alexander, Valerie Nieman, Lewis Shiner, Free Comic Book Day, Star Wars Day, and more
- January Newsletter: Robin Kirk, Holly Black, illogiCon with Annalee Newitz, and more
- February Newsletter: Colson Whitehead, John Darnielle, John Kessel, the Playthrough Gaming Convention, and more
Category Archives: interview-announcements
We’re pleased to announce that BULL SPEC #1 will include a feature on: game designer and author Lee Hammock.
Rounding out our interviews for BULL SPEC #1 will be game designer and author Lee Hammock, currently Lead Game Designer on the RPG/FPS hybrid MMOG Fallen Earth for Cary, North Carolina-based Icarus Studios. We’re very much looking forward to sitting down with … Continue reading
While for the most part we’re about to enter “stealth mode” as we get ready for the late January first issue, there are a few more things we’re just too excited about to keep under wraps. For today, we’re very … Continue reading
We’re pleased to announce that BULL SPEC #1 will be including some articles, reviews and interviews, including an interview of: Jennifer Bedell & Zachary Boyd of Durham’s Sci-Fi Genre Comics & Games.
While some other things are still too much in the pending stage, we’re pleased to announce that due to such great response so far, we’re going to move to a full e-zine format a little ahead of schedule. To that … Continue reading