February 4 and 5 (Thursday and Friday) 7 pm -- Flyleaf Books (Thursday) and Quail Ridge Books (Friday) hosts Lawrence M. Schoen for his new science fiction novel Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard.
April 16 (Saturday) 10 am to 6 pm -- Oak City Comicon at the Raleigh Convention Center with Howard Chakin (Star Wars and dozens more), Tommy Lee Edwards, Rico Renzi (Spider-Gwen, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl), and more.
Support Bull Spec
[or Donate Bitcoins]
- February Newsletter: Lawrence M. Schoen, Nevermore Film Festival, Playthrough Gaming Convention, Manly Wade Wellman Award nominations, new books, news, and more
- Paul Kincaid’s From the Other Side, January 2016: Frances Hardinge, Tricia Sullivan, Michael Cobley, Gavin Smith, and Stephen Palmer
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Lustlocked by Matt Wallace
- The Hardest Part: Lawrence M. Schoen on Barsk: The Elephants’ Graveyard
- The Exploding Spaceship Reviews Patchwerk by David Tallerman
Category Archives: review-announcements
In the May edition of his SFRevu column “Zines, Magazines, and Short Fiction Review” Sam Tomaino provides the most in-depth review so far of BULL SPEC #1. Of C. S. Fuqua’s “Rise Up” he writes “This was a very good story and reminded me a bit … Continue reading
While for the most part we’re about to enter “stealth mode” as we get ready for the late January first issue, there are a few more things we’re just too excited about to keep under wraps. For today, we’re very … Continue reading
We’re pleased to announce that BULL SPEC #1 will be including some articles, reviews and interviews, including an interview of: Jennifer Bedell & Zachary Boyd of Durham’s Sci-Fi Genre Comics & Games.
While some other things are still too much in the pending stage, we’re pleased to announce that due to such great response so far, we’re going to move to a full e-zine format a little ahead of schedule. To that … Continue reading